fall haul {LUSH w/ ORIGINS}

went to lush for the first time in a year. little haul of some fall goodies and stocking up on some products i've run out of, and some early xmas gift shopping. {i've been living for the past year off my previous obsessive hauls from 2011}

the products i got in no particular order.

Mix of bath melts, bubbles and body conditioner.
2. Pumpkin Soap {SOLD OUT}
Smells like spearmint, pumpkin, and spice. OMG bought one for my older sister too!
This might seem weird to wash your hair with a solid bar... but let me tell you that once you go solid, you won't want to go back to liquid. This lathers and makes my hair feel clean and shiny and soft. Love this stuff.
This has a unique scent. Reminds me of being a kid for some reason. I love this scent. Makes my hair oily, so only use a small amount.
This smells like holidays. Cinnamon, vanilla, and spice. Yum!
This is a great exfoliator for my elbows and feet and knees.
Um, a lip scrub that smells and tastes like sweet & salty popcorn! Yes, Please! Bought an extra for my little sister too!
OK, this one is dangerous... if you don't watch yourself.... you'll want to melt it and drink it, or just bite a chunk out of it. Made with Gin, Limes, & Blackcurrent. Delish!
I love anything vanilla This is a non greasy lotion that leaves a light scent.
This smells like freaking chocolate cake batter! Oh, and it gets rid of oil & dirt from your face to prevent acne. Double win!

11. Coconut
This is a great alternative to conventional deodorants. It's a little tricky at first, but so much better for you and the environment than those aluminum filled ones at the grocery store. Smells like the beach.
12. Twilight Body Wash $10-$28
I love the twilight bath bomb scent, and they decided to package the scent as a body wash. Couldn't resist buying this one, I mean, I love the scent so much!


This bag goes with Lush's current campaign of fighting animal testing. This helps spread awareness against the use of animal testing, as well as for the Re-Work project in India empowering women. Double win again!

14. I always went to Origins to get "Peace of Mind" - $12. It's pretty much a miracle for anyone that gets headaches. It a peppermint basil & eucalyptus ointment that you put on your temples, forehead, and or back of your neck. Holy Crap! This melts away my headaches and makes me feel so relaxed. So worth the $12. And this lasts a looong time.







Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment