billie jean is not my lover {cupcakes}


a buddy from work asked if i could make cupcakes for her 5 year old granddaughter's birthday. she said that she didn't need them decorated, because the theme her granddaughter wanted wouldn't work. I asked what the theme was... Michael Jackson! OMG. I immediately started googling Michael Jackson cupcakes / cookies and found a ton of inspiration. I told her, I'm down, and that I could absolutely make Michael Jackson cupcakes. I mean who doesn't like Michael Jackson? That's a rhetorical question, no need to answer. ;) You can see that I had fun making these cupcakes below!

All the cupcakes & frosting were vegan, the fondant was not.

Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting (I veganized this with Earth Balance Sticks & Almond MIlk)
 Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Vanilla Cupcakes w/ Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Banana & Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment