chocolate peanut butter shake

I'm not one to promote midnight infomercials, but the magic bullet is an exception for when you're blending drinks for one. I don't want to bust out and clean an entire blender for one drink, and here comes the magic bullet to the rescue!

I love milkshakes... LOVE milkshakes. and my favorite has always been chocolate peanut butter. you can make chocolate peanut butter a couple different ways, but the way I actually like it is chocolate milk with chocolate ice cream, with fresh peanut butter. And, since I was out of chocolate almond milk,  I made my own with unsweetened almond milk and chocolate syrup. Yum!

What you need:
1.5 cups chocolate almond ice cream
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
hershey's chocolate syrup (yes! it's vegan.)
2 spoonfuls of peanut butter
dash of sea salt
* These are rough estimates, as I just eyeball measurements when I make shakes.

What you do:
Mix all the above in a blender or magic bullet and enjoy! The salt really brings out the flavors.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment