weekly meal planning


meal planning is good for families, people on budgets, and vegans.

now, unless you want to eat out every night, or you live within walking distance of a whole foods, you don't need to, but for budgeting purposes, and the fact that i eat out maybe once every 2 weeks. i know i'm lame! i plan my meals. :)

i found this free really cute meal planning pdf template at www.futuregirl.com, which makes meal planning funner, at least for me anyway.

meal planning helps me determine what i need for the week, and also helps me from not overspending on things i don't need, and also helps me prepare meals the night before, and also prevents me from having to run to the store before dinner for 1 tomato (damn you BLT craving... damn you!). anyway, it's helpful and i like creating a meal plan for 1 week at a time, and then if i'm not in the mood for that certain food, i switch days, switch lunch with dinner. it's not a locked down schedule. i'm not a cafeteria, so i have fun with it, while staying on a budget.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment