chocolate cake w/ chocolate ganache


RATING: 9 OUT OF 10. REALLY DELICIOUS, BUT MIGHT ADD A LITTLE VEGANAISE NEXT TIME TO MAKE EVEN MORE MOIST.


so, i'm not one for sweets. i'm the kind of girl that would choose bread & butter over any dessert.... but occasionally i crave chocolate, and i've been craving chocolate cake for a while... so decided to cave and make (my first cake from scratch!) this cake is so delicious. I can't wait to make cupcake versions, and play around with added flavors. mmmmm. make this and you won't regret it.. plus it's super easy!
here's the recipe...


still not satisfied... here's the entire cake below... yum!!


tell me you're not in love. i dare you.


UPDATE: I just made these into cupcakes. It made 12 cupcakes, and I added about 1/2 cup of veganaise and I was right, it made it so moist! The ganache makes such beautiful cupcakes. Enjoy!








Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment