sunday juicing


2 oranges / 1 pear / 1/2 cantaloupe
Verdict: Although delicious. I'm not a fan of cantaloupe, but figured I would try this one. It was tasty, but I'm still not a fan of any type of melon.


Today I made a few batches of juice to get me through tomorrow & tuesday's workday

4 carrots / 2 oranges / 1 bunch of mint leaves / 1 grapefruit
Verdict: Refreshing. I'm learning that I'm NOT a fan of carrots juiced, but the mint kind of hides it. Only made 16 oz of juice.


3 large tomatoes / 1/2 jar pepperoncini / 1 bunch of spinach
Verdict: Delicious! The peppers add a kick, tastes like a fresh virgin bloody mary.



1 bunch of spinach / 1 bunch of parsley / 1 apple / 1 pear / 1 cucumber / 1/2 pineapple

Verdict: Tasted okay. Won't be making this one again.


How today went: Woke up at 6am. Went back to sleep until 8am. Definite energy level and alertness improvement compared to before the fast. My back hurt, and I could feel the aches and pains coming on. Breakfast at 8:45. Lunch at 12. Snack at  4:30. Dinner at 6. Craved BBQ sauce /  French Fries at 2. Then Ho Hos at around 4. (Haven't eaten or thought about them in years!)


Total fast weight loss 2 lbs. 
Total vegan weight loss 18 lbs.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment