day four {grapes}

Made this juice today. Actually, really good. The celery added a sharp fresh taste to the juice.
2 grapefruits / 1 bunch of red grapes / 1/2 head of celery

How today went: Yesterday, I fell asleep at 7pm (I usually go to sleep at around midnight or later), and woke up at 7:45. I felt refreshed, but also felt I had been drugged. I couldn't even remember yesterday, and I was telling my sister thank you for buying me grapes last night, but it was actually Sunday night that she had bought them. :( Just felt like yesterday was a blurr. Slight headache, body aches, and still slight flu-like symptoms. Craved Qdoba's Rice & Bean Gumbo at Noon. Today was a 7 out of 10. Not a great day, but not nearly as bad as yesterday!

Breakfast at 9:20. Lunch at 12. Snack at 4. Quit the juice fast and ate food for dinner. I feel bad for breaking it, but it's just too hard for me. I don't have enough will power I guess to go for longer than 4 days. I did the Master Cleanse for 11 days 2 years ago, but this one 4 days is the most I could personally go. I'm excited to add fresh juice into my daily routine now!


Total fast weight loss 4 lbs. 
Total vegan weight loss 20 lbs.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment