the dreaded day 3 {juice fast}

How today went: Today I woke up at 6am (again). Went back to sleep until around 8am. Slight headache, body aches, and just slight flu-like symptoms. Craved fresh baked French Bread when I woke up. Also, when I woke up I thought, I can just do this fast for 3 days. Doing 3 days is great, don't feel bad that you quit. No one will really care. Eat regular food tomorrow! - It's crazy what your brain tries to convice you to do!! I immediately thought of all the health benefits, and drank my juice! :) Felt very foggy, and out of it today, as if my brain wasn't functioning properly. Tired all day. Today was hard. It was a boring day, so cravings were in and out. All I wanted was to eat something, for the headache to go away, and for the pain in my back and neck to dissappear. Today was a 5 out of 10. Not a fun day. But I told myself I would do this, and I'm not giving up on myself. Craved Cheeseburger w/ cheese fries at 3:30.

Breakfast at 9:20. Lunch at 12. Snack at 4. Dinner at 6.

Total fast weight loss 4 lbs. 
Total vegan weight loss 20 lbs. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment